Being Your Valued Partners
Because LKC exists and thrives through valued relationships, we know our organizational everyday actions form the values and principles establish our culture. Being your valued partner, We are committed to integrity in all matters of our business. An essential part of our effectiveness is seeking and nurturing partnerships and is rooted in six guiding principles.
- We seek excellence and continuous improvement in our work.
- We promote a family friendly and career development work place.
- We respect and safeguard the natural environment.
- We believe in and support community improvement.
- We are committed to professional services that improve people’s lives.
- We value relationships with our clients and all those involved in our services.
You can count on our Know How
We don’t rely on strong relationships alone. Knowing how to create the appropriate solutions to our client’s engineering, landscape architectural, or planning needs is often complex and always has unique circumstances. Such conditions require a blend of scientific, economic, social and visual considerations. Creating that blend is not random nor linear. It is formulated through the interactions of talent, skill and learning. Our experience in formulating solutions is proven and has taught us that process trumps assumption, alternatives improve insight and no two solutions are alike.
We don’t know the answer to all questions, nor do we have solutions to all problems, but we do know that seeking the best answers or solutions require collaboration. Therefore we are learners, leaders and effective collaborators. Our Know How comes from years of practice, and hundreds of successful public and private projects.